Home-News-Aktuelle Nachrichten | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 StarWars-Figuren.com
 Info
 WEIHNACHTS FOTOWETTBEWERB 2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2014 :  10:54:00 PM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just finished this, and I want to post it before somebody else does something similar. After this, I'll take a break. I really want to see some more pictures form others. Come on, guys.

Here's a link to it, as it's much larger than my previous images.
http://postimg.org/image/oxgm3t0sl/

Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2014 :  06:05:55 AM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why is it so quiet here this year? Last year there was much more talking.
Go to Top of Page

CT-1138
Jedi

Germany
1685 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2014 :  08:08:46 AM  Show Profile Send CT-1138 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Patience, my friend, patience......
There will be more posts very soon.

By the way, your pics are very nice. And the story about the Krampus is well done. But I think most of us just don't know him, because he's a bavarian legend and not well know in other parts of germany.

But I've been looking forward for what's to come....

May the force be with you, always.
Go to Top of Page

JackBurton
Padawan

167 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2014 :  09:04:48 AM  Show Profile Send JackBurton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice little additions.

Hier sind nochmal drei (wenn mir nichts großartiges mehr einfällt war es das dann auch ).

Naughty or Nice?

Merry Christmas

Decorating Ewoks

http://db81.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2014 :  11:39:24 AM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CT-1138
... And the story about the Krampus is well done. But I think most of us just don't know him, because he's a bavarian legend and not well know in other parts of germany.

I read he was from "alpine countries." I assumed this meant the southern part of Germany, Austria, maybe Switzerland, etc. In Slavic countries, he loses his name and legend and is simply the little devil who travels with St. Nicholas and an angel on St. Nicholas' day.

I did intend for those three Boba Fett images to be stand-alone pictures, but I suppose they do somewhat work as a story.

Do you have a photo coming soon, CT-1138?
Go to Top of Page

titusillu
Zopfloser Padawan m. sehr grossem Schwert

Germany
2138 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2014 :  3:44:45 PM  Show Profile Send titusillu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
isnt Krampus the same as "Knecht Ruprecht" ???

as for the competition - I have an idea but almost no time - my studio is a terrible mess, 2 jobs to finish before christmas, no presents bought to date, and my wifes uncle just died (hardly knew him but shes away for some days which leaves me with the kids ).

anyway, will do my best. maybe I take my wampa pics and put a red santa hat on his head. i hope no one notices ...

titusillu
Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2014 :  4:10:14 PM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by titusillu

isnt Krampus the same as "Knecht Ruprecht" ???

as for the competition - I have an idea but almost no time - my studio is a terrible mess, 2 jobs to finish before christmas, no presents bought to date, and my wifes uncle just died (hardly knew him but shes away for some days which leaves me with the kids ).

anyway, will do my best. maybe I take my wampa pics and put a red santa hat on his head. i hope no one notices ...

It looks like you are correct. I think Darth Maul with fur, though, is much less "creepy" than somebody, say Palpatine, in a trench coat abducting children. Maybe it's just me.

I hope you manage to get something into the contest, Santa-hatted-wampa or no.

As for me, it looks like I lied, as another idea came to me, and I put it together quickly. Please forgive the sloppy photoshop work on this one.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

425 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2014 :  6:07:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, wir haben ein paar kleine Veraenderungen aus logistischen Gruenden vorgenommen. Die Preise sind nun im Bild auf Seite 1 hinterlegt, und wir haben den Zeitraum um ein paar Tage verlaengert, somit sollte jeder ausreichend Zeit haben.

Ok, we have made a few minor changes. The prizes are now visible on Page 1 and we have extended the contest to run a few days longer so everybody has enough time to join in.

Go to Top of Page

CT-1138
Jedi

Germany
1685 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2014 :  7:44:20 PM  Show Profile Send CT-1138 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Dickensian
... I read he was from "alpine countries."

you're right. Just checked his background story in the web. So it looks like you know more of European Legends than I do...........nothing to worry about....

quote:
...Do you have a photo coming soon, CT-1138?

I have something in the works and hope to get it ready in time.

May the force be with you, always.
Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2014 :  09:05:31 AM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't stop. It's a sickness.

I don't know if this has been done in the past, though.

Edited by - Darth_Dickensian on 12/11/2014 09:06:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

Fox
Junger (Young) Jedi

Germany
491 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2014 :  1:56:41 PM  Show Profile Send Fox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hier ein paar Bilder vom Weihnachtsmann:
Viel Spaß mit den Fotos!

Beim Ausruhen:

Bescherung:

Ich bekomme die Actionfiguren!--Nein,ich!

Auf seinem Rentier:

Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2014 :  1:58:03 PM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

The force is with you
My only chance is to advise my R2 unit to hack this site and delete all your pics

Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2014 :  8:03:04 PM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cody

quote:

The force is with you
My only chance is to advise my R2 unit to hack this site and delete all your pics

Honestly, you never know what the judges are going to like. I hope they like something I've done. I'd say that if you have an idea, put it up. You have nothing to lose.
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

425 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2014 :  03:31:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
You have nothing to lose.

But everything to gain.

Go to Top of Page

BeTa
Master

Germany
3450 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2014 :  08:14:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit BeTa's Homepage Send BeTa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey LEUTE !!!!
Wo sind eure BILDER !!!
Her damit jetzt, wir wollen sie sehen !!!

"Tu es oder tu es nicht. Es gibt kein Versuchen,,.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
1 user(s) viewing this topic: 0 anonymous, 1 guest(s)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2012-2024 StarWars-Figuren.com - All rights reserved Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000