Home-News-Aktuelle Nachrichten | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 StarWars-Figuren.com
 Info
 WEIHNACHTS/Erwachen der Macht FOTOWETTBEWERB 2015
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Admin
Forum Admin

425 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2015 :  06:10:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Weihnachts/Erwachen der Macht Foto Wettbewerb

Es ist soweit, unser Weihnachtsfotowettbewerb geht in die vierte Runde! Auch dieses Jahr moechten wir euch einen Wettbewerb bringen. Mit freundlicher Unterstuetzung von Hasbro gibt es einiges zu gewinnen. Aus diversen Gruenden startet er etwas verspaetet.

Was muesst Ihr tun? Was gibt es zu gewinnen?

Die Preise:
Platz 1: Ein 6 inch Tie Fighter mit Pilot.

Platz 2: 6 inch Figuren, je 1x, Kylo Ren, Stormtrooper, Finn, Tie Fighter Pilot, Resistance Trooper.

Platz 3: 6 inch Figuren, je 1x, Kylo Ren, Stormtrooper, Finn, Rey.

Die Aufgabe:
Wir moechten Bilder sehen! Wie auch in den Vorjahren haetten wir gerne Bilder mit weihnachtlicher Stimmung, UND/ODER Bilder mit FORCE AWAKENS Figuren,Figuren die eine Szene nachstellt, oder in weihnachtlicher Stimmung. Postet ein Bild
oder mehrere Bilder in diesem Topic das Hasbro Figuren, Fahrzeuge in weihnachtlicher Stimmung UND/ODER Bilder mit FORCE AWAKENS Figuren die eine Szene nachstellt, oder in weihnachtlicher Stimmung,aus eurer Sammlung zeigt.
Macht ein Bild von einem Stormtrooper mit Weihnachtsmuetze, Bilder
von euch mit euren Figuren mit weihnachtlichem Touch, was euch auch einfaellt. Aber, Bedingung, Ihr muesst die Bilder, bzw. das Bild gemacht haben. Ihr haltet die Rechte an dem Bild!!!! Keine Kopien von Bildern aus dem Internet!!! Mindestbedingung zur Teilnahme ist ein Bild*. Ihr koennt aber auch mehrere posten.
Keine Bilder die im Vorjahr eingereicht wurden!

Postet ausserdem euer Review ueber den neuen Film, hier:
http://forum.starwars-figuren.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1190

*( Kein Fotolimit, je mehr Ideen ihr habt desto groesser die Chance!)

Der Wettbewerb laeuft vom 19.12.2015 und endet am 03.01.2016 23.59 Uhr. Die Gewinner werden am 04.01.2016 bekannt gegeben.
Die Gewinner werden gebeten die Versandkosten zu tragen.

Die Bilder koennen auch mit Bildbearbeitungsprogrammen weiter veraendert werden, falls ihr keine passenden Muetzen oder aehnliches habt, oder euch mit Ideen austoben wollt.
Der Rechtsweg ist natuerlich ausgeschlossen. Ein Preis je Mitglied. Wir freuen uns auf schoene Bilder und eure Ideen.

It is time for another contest. We would like to bring a little more joy into your hearts this christmas by giving away a few Hasbro toys.

What do you have to do? What can you win?

What you have to do:
We would like to see photos! Cause Christmas time is almost here, post
one or more Photos in this topic of your Hasbro figures, vehicles,
in a christmas like photo, and/or photos of Force Awakens figures in a movie scene or christmas scene.
Take a pic of a Stormtrooper with a Santa hat, pics of you and your collection with a christmas touch, whatever idea you have. But, rule number 1, You have to have taken the pic yourself, you must hold the rights to publish the photo.!!!! No copies of pics found on the internet!!! To qualify you have to post at least one photo*, and a movie review, but are allowed to post more if you like!

You also have to post your movie review here:
http://forum.starwars-figuren.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1190

* There is no limit as to how many photos one member can submit. The more photos the higher the chance for the jury to pick a funny photo or whatever we think is the best.

The contest runs from 12/19/2015 and ends on 01/03/2016 23.59 military time. The winners will be announced on 01/04/2016.
The winners will kindly be asked to cover the shipping cost.

You can also edit your photo(s) with photoshop to add stuff to the image. One price per member.
We can't wait to see your pics and ideas. Have fun.

Wettbewerb ist offen fuer Mitglieder des Forums, ausser Haendler und
Betreiber der Seite, sowie Betreiber anderer Fanseiten.
Contest is open to forum members, except Dealers and Staff of the Site, as well as other Fansites staff. Yes we ship worldwide, and yes you can post in english.[/b]
Der Rechtsweg ist ausgeschlossen. Die Gewinne werden nicht durch Anzahl der Bilder eines einzelnen beeinflusst oder ermittelt. Die Idee und Umsetzung steht hier im Vordergrund.

Ihr koennt natuerlich Bilder nicht nur zu Hause machen, vielleicht gehen eure Figuren ja auch so shoppen, oder in die Kirche, oder,...oder,...oder.... VIEL SPASS!!!!

Zum Schluss ein Wort zu Bildergeschichten. Ihr koennt diesmal auch Bildergeschichten posten, trotzdem kann es sein das ein Bild alleine den Gewinn bringen kann. Wir behalten uns vor eine Geschichte oder ein Einzelbild zum Gewinner zu benennen.

One last word regarding photo stories. You can post a story if you like, but it is possible that we declare one single picture as a winner.

Also, kurz zusammengefasst, als mindest Qualifizierer, eine Filmkritik und minimum ein Foto.
Make a long story short, minimum Qualifier is to post your movie review and a minimum of one photo posted here.

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2015 :  11:09:17 AM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for doing this again. I understand it wasn't easy to get it going this year. Thanks for sticking with it.

I'm going to post three posts in a row. The first will be a short story, the second will be individuals, and the third will be a second story. I'm sorry, but I only have one TFA figure, and I only bought it to get the lightsaber. The quality of the 3 3/4 stuff isn't worth the price tag to me.

The stories are parodies of the poem "A Visit from St. Nicholas." I found a translation of it here...
http://german.about.com/library/blkaestner_nikolaus.htm

Is it a good translation? I don't know, but it should give you an idea of the story if you don't know it.

Good luck to all and merry Christmas.

That's the first story.
Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2015 :  11:17:26 AM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here are the individual panels. I was quite busy in November.

I'm not sure how good that translation is, though.

Modified from the story.

modified from the story

one more post to come, then I'll stop. I promise.
Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2015 :  11:30:05 AM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My last post, I promise.

This one is a parody of my parody, and it has a TFA figure in it.

A Visit From St. Nicholas, Ultimate Sith Edition.

That's it. That's all I have. I hope you enjoyed them, and I hope you understood them.

Merry Christmas!
Go to Top of Page

titusillu
Zopfloser Padawan m. sehr grossem Schwert

Germany
2138 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2015 :  12:25:17 PM  Show Profile Send titusillu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey ! Excellent! You are really into christmas stories arent you!? Did you prepare these in expectation of a new contest, weeks ago? must have been hell lot of work!!! Many thanks!!!

titusillu
Go to Top of Page

BeTa
Master

Germany
3450 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2015 :  1:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit BeTa's Homepage Send BeTa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool also wird die Tradition doch fortgesetzt

"Tu es oder tu es nicht. Es gibt kein Versuchen,,.

Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2015 :  3:09:17 PM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by titusillu

hey ! Excellent! You are really into christmas stories arent you!? Did you prepare these in expectation of a new contest, weeks ago? must have been hell lot of work!!! Many thanks!!!

Yeah, it was quite a lot of work. Taking the pictures for the stories took about a day each. The planning took much longer, and the editing of the stories took all my free time for, roughly, two weeks.

The single panel images took about an hour per photo to photograph and edit. Planning, again, took much longer.

I did these in anticipation of this contest, but if there wasn't a contest, I'd still be able to post them in other forums.
Go to Top of Page

titusillu
Zopfloser Padawan m. sehr grossem Schwert

Germany
2138 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2015 :  03:21:43 AM  Show Profile Send titusillu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I did these in anticipation of this contest, but if there wasn't a contest, I'd still be able to post them in other forums.

Good idea and thank you again.
Übrigens auch eine gute Gelegenheit Volker für die erneute Aktion zu danken, Cheers Volker.
Ich werde aller wahrscheinlichkeit auch dieses Jahr nicht dabei sein, bin schon froh wenn ich noch einen Tannenbaum bekommen vor lauter Stress. Viel Glück, viel Erfolg allen Teilnehmern!

titusillu
Go to Top of Page

babamu
Junger (Young) Jedi

Germany
404 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2015 :  09:46:44 AM  Show Profile Send babamu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Darth nice work this year it doesnt exist a 4th Place, we can get together. Good Luck and Merry Christmas

Hey Leute, ich bin noch zwiegespalten, ob ich was posten soll oder nicht. Hab irgendwie ein schlechtes Gewissen aber wo bleibt denn der Rest? Beta, Alfred, CT, Fox.... Wir wollen Bilder sehen

Danke Volker und Hasbro für das diesjährige, mittlerweile traditionelle, weihnachtsereignis! Frohes Fest euch allen!

Die Macht ist stark, in diesem da, so du denkst, der Keksinator er ist?!
Go to Top of Page

Fox
Junger (Young) Jedi

Germany
491 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2015 :  10:41:57 AM  Show Profile Send Fox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ich bin aktuell dabei meine Bilder zu bearbeiten. Hoffentlich kann ich sie in 3-4 Tagen online stellen.

@Darth Dickensian:Nice Pictures!
Go to Top of Page

BeTa
Master

Germany
3450 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2015 :  06:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit BeTa's Homepage Send BeTa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wünsche hier allen schöne Weihnachten

Brauche auch noch einige Tage

Go to Top of Page

Fox
Junger (Young) Jedi

Germany
491 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2015 :  07:09:14 AM  Show Profile Send Fox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Freue mich schon deine Bilder zu sehen!
Frohe Weihnachten.
Go to Top of Page

BeTa
Master

Germany
3450 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2015 :  07:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit BeTa's Homepage Send BeTa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fox

Freue mich schon deine Bilder zu sehen!
Frohe Weihnachten.

ja ich hoffe das mir auch dieses Jahr gute Ideen einfallen

Frohe Weihnachten

Go to Top of Page

TotoMagnus
Junger (Young) Jedi

Germany
677 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2015 :  11:09:30 AM  Show Profile Send TotoMagnus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Frohe Weihnachten euch allen! :)
Go to Top of Page

babamu
Junger (Young) Jedi

Germany
404 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2015 :  5:38:02 PM  Show Profile Send babamu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Merry X-Mas and May The Force be with u all
Genießt die besinnliche Zeit und lasst es euch Gut gehen!

Die Macht ist stark, in diesem da, so du denkst, der Keksinator er ist?!
Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2015 :  08:13:57 AM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow Volker, da hast Du aber wieder fantastische Preise organisiert. Vielen Dank!
Mein Talent bei der Erstellung von Computergrafiken hält sich leider immer noch in Grenzen, aber ich will es trotzdem wieder probieren! Frei nach dem olympischen Motto: dabei sein ist alles!

PS: Fröhliche Weihnachten an alle!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
1 user(s) viewing this topic: 0 anonymous, 1 guest(s)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2012-2024 StarWars-Figuren.com - All rights reserved Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000