Home-News-Aktuelle Nachrichten | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sammlerecke - Collector's Corner
 Im Internet gefunden - Found on the Internet
 Werbung + Angebote (Läden + Internet)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 49

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3020 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2014 :  05:27:21 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danke für die Infos. Ich habe ein Paar Rabatt Gutscheine von Müller und könnte die dann endlich benutzen.

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2014 :  12:56:29 PM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mein Stamm-Rossmann hat neue Figuren reingekriegt: eine Schachtel Clone Wars. Warum die aber noch mit 9,99 ausgezeichnet sind, ist mir ein Rätsel.War aber nix für mich dabei, dashalb habe ich auch nicht nachgehakt. Ich hatte ja gehofft, dass sie wieder so schöne Displays mit TBS Figuren auffahren.
Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3020 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2014 :  06:47:32 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welche Clone Wars Wave war das?

Ich hoffe Rossmann kriegt bald was neues. Ich glaube meins hat ein Paar TCW (Obi-Wan, BD), ein Paar Biggs und ein Paar Legends (Anakin und Mace) und vielleicht ein MH Obi-Wan oder Qui-Gon.

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2014 :  08:49:33 AM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trooper31

Die mit dem Chewie drin, der ist mir aufgefallen.
Go to Top of Page

BeTa
Master

Germany
3450 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2014 :  09:39:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit BeTa's Homepage Send BeTa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mein Bruder berichtete mir, das sein Spielzeug-Rossmann auch alte TCW und 1 Wave TBS mit dem Granaten Starken Biggs Darklighter bekommen

"Tu es oder tu es nicht. Es gibt kein Versuchen,,.

Go to Top of Page

Lando
Junger (Young) Jedi

662 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2014 :  09:46:28 AM  Show Profile Send Lando a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BeTa

TBS mit dem Granaten Starken Biggs Darklighter bekommen

hört ma uf hier immer den juten biggs zu dissen
der kann doch nix dafür ...
Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3020 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2014 :  10:00:33 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cody

quote:
Originally posted by Trooper31

Die mit dem Chewie drin, der ist mir aufgefallen.

Danke, ich glaube das ist die letzte Maul-Karte Wave.

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

Alfred_Hitchcock
Jedi

Germany
1607 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  1:52:06 PM  Show Profile Send Alfred_Hitchcock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nochmal zum Thema amazon US:
Ich habe jetzt das hier gefunden:

"The following types of items can’t be shipped to buyers outside the U.S.: video games, toy and baby items, electronics, cameras and photo items, tools and hardware, kitchenware and housewares, sporting goods and outdoor equipment, software, and computers."
und
"Amazon may be restricted from shipping to your country or location due to manufacturer restrictions or warranty issues.
There may be item-specific shipping restrictions, for example hazardous-materials restrictions. See the product detail page for information."

Irgendwann hatte ich Anfang des Jahres sowas schon mal gehört, daß die keine Spielsachen mehr verschicken dürfen. Aber es ging doch die ganze Zeit noch???? Warum jetzt? Weil's auf Weihnachten zugeht?
Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  3:29:01 PM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alfred_Hitchcock

Irgendwann hatte ich Anfang des Jahres sowas schon mal gehört, daß die keine Spielsachen mehr verschicken dürfen. Aber es ging doch die ganze Zeit noch???? Warum jetzt? Weil's auf Weihnachten zugeht?

Ich gehe davon aus, daß sich die Spielwaren Hersteller nicht den europäischen Markt durch die "Hintertür" aushebeln lassen wollen.
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7832 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  3:46:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"The following types of items can’t be shipped to buyers outside the U.S.: video games, toy and baby items, electronics, cameras and photo items, tools and hardware, kitchenware and housewares, sporting goods and outdoor equipment, software, and computers."
und
"Amazon may be restricted from shipping to your country or location due to manufacturer restrictions or warranty issues.
There may be item-specific shipping restrictions, for example hazardous-materials restrictions. See the product detail page for information."

Waere einfacher die schreiben was sie noch verschicken duerfen. Laecherlich, ein weiterer Sargnagel fuer unser Hobby UND Hasbro, insbesondere dann fuer den Fall das Amazon jemals wieder ein exclusive bekommt.

Wird Zeit das endlich das Free Trade Agreement kommt.

"This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum."

Edited by - volkerc on 11/01/2014 3:47:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

BeTa
Master

Germany
3450 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  4:57:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit BeTa's Homepage Send BeTa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Momentan macht das Hobby keinen Spaß

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7832 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2014 :  11:45:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

und

Mal mehr Info zu Alfreds post.....

Habe Amazon angeschrieben:

1 Anfrage:

quote:
11/02/14 01:53:10
Your Name: volker c.
Other info:outside u.s. shipping
Comments:Hi,
rumor has it, you are no longer shipping toys outside the u.s. is that true? If so, what is the reason?

volkerc
starwars-figuren.com

1. Antwort:
quote:
Message From Customer Service

Hello,

I understand your concern about a rumor regarding ineligibility of toys to be shipped internationally.

Amazon.com does not comment about rumors or speculative news reports.

However, I'll take your contact to us as a feedback and I'll definitely forward this to the appropriate people in our company. If there will be a certain news in our website, it will be announced officially by Amazon.

We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,
Roy A.

Okay, diese Antwort war weder befriedigend noch besonders Kundenfreundlich, daher ...

2 Anfrage:

quote:
Original Message
That does NOT answer my question.
Can I order Star Wars Toys from you and have it shipped to germany or not!?

Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 12:05:12 +0000

2 Antwort:

quote:
Message From Customer Service

Hello,

I'm sorry that your query wasn't addressed on your previous e-mail.

I've checked your account and I'd like to thank you for your interest in Star Wars Toys on our website.

To help you with your concern, I've checked your cart and I see two items which are the following:

-Star Wars The ..................
-Star Wars The ..................

With this information, I searched our website for you and found out that the items mentioned above can be shipped to Germany.

However, if you're referring to a different product, we'll need more information to locate the item on our website and answer your questions about shipping it to Germany:

1. Complete name of the item.
2. ASIN or ISBN (you can find it in the Product Details section of the item detail page).
3. URL of the product detail page
4. The seller you're interested in purchasing the item from (optional)

Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:

http://www.amazon.com/.................

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,
Michelle T.

Die Antwort von Michelle erscheint glaubwuerdig und auf jeden Fall wesentlich kundenfreundlicher. Bedeutet aber nun das Alfreds "These" in Frage gestellt ist.
Ich wuerde vielleicht den Customer Service direkt anschreiben mit den Artikeln die man bestellen moechte und sehen welche Antwort ihr bekommt. Ich selbst brauche zur Zeit nichts von Amazon.
Hasbro USA ist ebenfalls bezueglich dieser Aussagen angeschrieben worden.

"This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum."
Go to Top of Page

Alfred_Hitchcock
Jedi

Germany
1607 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2014 :  12:48:42 PM  Show Profile Send Alfred_Hitchcock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tja das ist ja das widersprüchliche: Auf den jeweiligen Artikelseiten steht groß und breit, daß die Sachen nach Germany verschickt werden... beim Checkout sieht's dann halt anders aus.
Und ich schätze Michelle hat auch nix anderes gemacht wie sich die Artikelseite angeschaut.
Schätzungsweise muss man amazon.com tatsächlich mit dem Problem direkt konfrontieren... und fragen warum nun dieser oder jener Artikel nicht funktioniert.
Go to Top of Page

titusillu
Zopfloser Padawan m. sehr grossem Schwert

Germany
2138 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2014 :  4:20:54 PM  Show Profile Send titusillu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ich überlege folgende Mail mal zu schreiben:
"Dear Amazon and Hasbro, I would like to inform you that you can have me kreuzweise sehr gerne!"

titusillu
Go to Top of Page

BeTa
Master

Germany
3450 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2014 :  4:48:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit BeTa's Homepage Send BeTa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by titusillu

Ich überlege folgende Mail mal zu schreiben:
"Dear Amazon and Hasbro, I would like to inform you that you can have me kreuzweise sehr gerne!"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
1 user(s) viewing this topic: 0 anonymous, 1 guest(s)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2012-2024 StarWars-Figuren.com - All rights reserved Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000