Home-News-Aktuelle Nachrichten | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Sammler Kanal Bereich - Collectors Channel Section
 Collector Kanal News
 Liefertermine und Artikel
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic 
Page: of 35

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7836 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  06:11:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Die bei Toys R Us gestern angekuendigten Artikel erscheinen ebenfalls ueber HEO. Ausserdem :

Black Series 10 cm:
Wave 3:
1x C0658 Admiral Ackbar (Episode VI)
2x C0659 Ahsoka Tano (Rebels)
2x C0660 Emperor's Royal Guard (Episode VI)
1x C0661 Lando Calrissian (Episode VI)
3x C0662 Jyn Erso (Rogue One)
3x C0663 Imperial Death Trooper (Rogue One)

"This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum."
Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3020 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  06:55:38 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Danke für die Infos. Wann kommen die? Dez.?

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7836 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  07:23:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alles gerade in der Auslieferung.

Ausserdem 6 inch Scarif Trooper (wal-mart) und C-3PO )walgreens) ebenfalls in der Auslieferung.

Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3020 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  07:46:13 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Super. Es wird viel auf einmal, aber viele gute Sachen auf einmal. Ich freue mich.

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  12:54:32 PM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by volkerc

3.75 Wave 3 TBS auch gerade bei Toys in der Auslieferung?
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7836 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  1:08:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cody

quote:
Originally posted by volkerc

3.75 Wave 3 TBS auch gerade bei Toys in der Auslieferung?

Nein, die gibts nur ueber den Collector Kanal.

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7836 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  09:34:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Das "Target" 3er set der 6 inch Figuren kommt Ende November ueber Heo.

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7836 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2016 :  02:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heo kuendigt die 6 inch Figuren Obi-Wan und Leia fuer Lieferung im Dezember an.

Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3020 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2016 :  07:11:58 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ich nehme an, die sind Sold Cases dann? Hmm, wird das wieder etwas mit Solid Cases?

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7836 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2016 :  09:49:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Das sind in diesem Fall Solid Cases wie bei Amazon.

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7836 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2016 :  09:51:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Die komplette Wave mit Revan, At-At Driver,...usw...soll im Januar kommen.

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7836 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2016 :  08:04:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Die eigentlich TRU's exklusiven Artikel 6 inch Hovertank Pilot, Battle damaged Tie stiker und Cassian/Trooper 2-pack in 3.75 inch werden nun auch ueber Heo angeboten.

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7836 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2017 :  10:31:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Die 6 inch Wave 1, 2017 ist nun in der Auslieferung.

Go to Top of Page

CptEks
Juengling (Youngling)

10 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2017 :  12:25:54 PM  Show Profile Send CptEks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Auf dem Rebelscum.com Forum kann man folgendes lesen:

quote:
Well, all of the Revan cases that were supposed to be sent to Germany were sent to the US. Both German TRUs and smaller dealers that had ordered that very sought after wave, received an email last week that Hasbro had cancelled all of their orders because the demand was so high that they couldn't fill the German orders, yet oddly enough the European packaging ended up in the US. The stores can get solid cases of Obi-Wan and Leia, but the other four are either completely cancelled for us or they might come at some point later in the year, but there are no guarantees on that.

Stimmt das wirklich? Kommen Revan, Snowtrooper und co jetzt gar nicht nach Deutschland?
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7836 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2017 :  1:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CptEks

Auf dem Rebelscum.com Forum kann man folgendes lesen:

quote:
Well, all of the Revan cases that were supposed to be sent to Germany were sent to the US. Both German TRUs and smaller dealers that had ordered that very sought after wave, received an email last week that Hasbro had cancelled all of their orders because the demand was so high that they couldn't fill the German orders, yet oddly enough the European packaging ended up in the US. The stores can get solid cases of Obi-Wan and Leia, but the other four are either completely cancelled for us or they might come at some point later in the year, but there are no guarantees on that.

Stimmt das wirklich? Kommen Revan, Snowtrooper und co jetzt gar nicht nach Deutschland?

Falsches Topic, wurde hier besprochen:
http://www.forum.starwars-figuren.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1384&whichpage=3

Sollte die Behauptung korrekt sein, waere das der Hammer.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 35  Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
1 user(s) viewing this topic: 0 anonymous, 1 guest(s)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2012-2024 StarWars-Figuren.com - All rights reserved Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000